The following post will explain the tricks to extract attachments from multiple emails Outlook using a manual and professional solution alongside complete information. So, continue reading this blog and follow us for more updates like this one! Without further ado, let’s begin!
It is an important task to extract attachments from Outlook when there are multiple emails with end number of attachments. A manual method is not a workable approach, as there are high chances of data corruption. Here, in this write up we have come up with the best tricks & techniques to extract attachments from multiple emails Outlook in a trouble-free manner.
Topics to be discussed:
- Extract Attachments from Outlook Via Manual Method
- A Professional Guide to save Outlook Attachments from MS Outlook
Manual Procedure to Extract Attachments From Multiple Emails Outlook
Here follow the below-listed steps to complete this task:-
- Run Microsoft Outlook and choose your desired emails to bulk extract attachments from Outlook from multiple Outlook emails.
- Now, right-click on the selected emails and select to save all the attachments option and click on the OK button.
- In the next step, you can choose the desired location where you wish to save your extracted attachments.
- After that, you can now see that the attachments have been removed from the data file to a folder.
Read Also: How to Convert OST File into PST?
Automated Guide to Download Attachment From Outlook
The aforementioned manual method may not be feasible for you. That is why, the best option would be to use a professional solution. With the Outlook Attachment Extractor Wizard you will be able to extract attachments from multiple emails Outlook. The tool is updated with the newly v4.0 that provides the finest features by which one can easily save their attachments from PST, OST and BAK files. In addition, users can extract Outlook attachment not only from the emails but also from the mailbox items such as contacts, calendar, tasks etc.
This robust attachment extractor provides multiple advanced filters that includes size filter, naming conventions, include or exclude attachments and so on. Apart from this, it is built with advanced yet simple user interface that permits both novice and technical user to utilize this tool without any issue.
Some admirable features of the Attachment Extractor Software:-
- This tool is capable of extracting Outlook attachments without changing the original structure of the folder.
- Also, users can extract attachment from multiple emails Outlook in a single go without any loss.
- Moreover, this software supports both ANSI & UNICODE PST file types
- It is compatible with all the recent & recently released versions of the Windows operating system.
- Option to download or save Outlook attachments from OLM files
- Dual options to upload files into the panel: Add Files or Add Folder (s)
- Offers 4 different options to preserve the originality folder hierarchy
What does the Procedure to Extract Attachments From Outlook?
Following are the steps to download attachments from Outlook in a hassle-free manner to the local folder:-
- Install and Launch this Outlook Attachment Extractor Tool on your Windows Machine.
- Hit on the Add files option to upload multiple Outlook data files.
- Next, choose destination folder after adding your files into the system.
- Click on the Extract option to begin the extracting procedure.
This blog mentions both manual and professional solution to extract attachment from multiple emails Outlook. Therefore, the free method can take a lot of time and can be a little complicated for novice users. Along with that, it requires you to have some type technical guidance to perform this task in a proper manner.
After considering these downsides, it is advised to opt for the professional solution to save attachments from Outlook in a quick & simple way.