Are you looking for a way to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to convert Thunderbird Mail to Outlook PST in just a few easy steps.
We’ll start by explaining why you might want to convert your Thunderbird emails to Outlook. Then, we’ll walk you through the process of exporting Thunderbird emails to Outlook, step-by-step.
Finally, we’ll offer some tips on how to make sure your exported emails are organized and easy to find in Outlook. So, let’s begin the post.
Quick Overview of Thunderbird & MS Outlook
Thunderbird is a free, open-source email application that offers a wide range of features and add-ons. In contrast, Outlook is a paid email application that is part of the Microsoft Office suite.
While both email applications have their own features and benefits, you may find that you need to convert Thunderbird mail to Outlook PST format.
Luckily, there are a few different ways available to complete this process. In the coming section, we’ll show you how to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook PST format using two different methods.
Export EML Files from Thunderbird
Users must take the following actions in order to export data from their Thunderbird accounts:
1) Install the add-in
- Launch Thunderbird. Go to Tools and select Add-ons.
- In the search field, enter “ImportExportTools”.
- Locate ImportExportTools NG and add it to the Thunderbird profile.
Restart Thunderbird after the add-on has been successfully installed, and you’ve finished the first phase to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, and 2013, among other versions.
2) Export Thunderbird in EML format.
- Right-click the email account name to see the menu and select ImportExportTools.
- Then, right-click on particular folders, such as Inbox, choose “Export to a File >> EML,” and carry on.
- After that, choose where to preserve the output and carry it on permanently.
After exporting data to an EML file successfully, the following step is to convert the EML file to PST format so that users can easily access all of the data in MS Outlook.
Professional Solution to Convert EML to PST Format
If you want an immediate solution to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook 2021, 2019 & lower, then go with BitRecover EML to PST Converter.
Through, this software one can batch export EML files of Thunderbird to Outlook profile with all attachments and attributes.
Also, users will get the option to export particular EML files to PST format with attachments using the checkbox filter.
The compatibility of the toolkit is with Windows and Mac OS. So let’s take a closer look at the working process of this toolkit.
Automated Solution Working
Follow these steps to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook:
- On Windows and Mac OS, download and run the app.
- Next, upload the EML file by using “Add File” or “Add Folder.”
- The software will analyze your file and list them in the software panel.
- Next, you must choose the “PST” format saving option from the list.
- To start the conversion process, apply the data filters, select the destination location, and click “Convert.”
Now, you have successfully exported data in PST format, and follow the steps to import the data in MS Outlook:
So There You Have IT
This guide explores the techniques to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, and below. We have covered the easiest way to convert Thunderbird mail to Outlook PST format. Also, the toolkit mentioned above comes out with a demo edition that can easily be downloaded on all editions of Mac and Windows to evaluate its performance.