In today’s time, due to a stressful lifestyle and unbalanced diet, people are getting various diseases. Practicing yoga asanas regularly is considered very beneficial to protect the body from these diseases. The practice of Malasana (Garland Pose) is considered very beneficial in keeping the body fit and healthy. The practice of Malasana yoga is very useful for such people who work sitting in the office throughout the day. Malasana is also considered a beneficial yoga for patients. Practicing Malasana works to strengthen the feet, ankles, knees and thighs. Apart from this, your shoulders and arms also benefit from the practice of Malasana. By its practice the body becomes flexible and the toxins present inside the body are also removed. Let us know in detail the benefits of Malasana and the method of practice.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 200 Hour Yoga teacher Training.
Malasana, also known as Garland Pose in English, is a medium-grade yoga posture. The practice of Malasana is considered very beneficial for people who work sitting in the office throughout the day. Regular practice of this yoga asana works to remove many problems of the body. The benefits of practicing Malasana are as follows.
- By practicing Malasana, people working in the office throughout the day get benefits. Its regular practice works to remove the problem related to the body’s posture.
- Women benefit greatly from the practice of Malasana yoga. Regular practice of this removes the problem related to the uterus in women.
- The practice of Malasana is very useful in problems related to the digestive system. Practicing it regularly solves the problem of indigestion, and it is also beneficial for constipation, etc.
- Daily practice of Malasana reduces the risk of miscarriage in women. Practice of Malasana regularly helps with problems related to abortion.
- Maintaining mental and physical balance is among the benefits of practicing Malasana. Its practice is beneficial in stress and anxiety.
- The practice of Malasana on a regular basis offers significant benefits for the joints, knees, and thighs. Thigh muscles benefit from its practice.
- The practice of Malasana is considered very beneficial for strengthening the shoulders and arms.
How to practice Malasana:
Malasana removes the problem of constipation. Apart from this, the digestive system becomes strong by doing this asana. Follow these steps to practice Malasana.
- To do this asana, first of all, stand in Tadasana on a yoga mat. Keep some distance between the feet.
- Pulling your spine in, pull the stomach inwards.
- Take a deep breath and release while pulling the shoulders up.
- Now make the posture of Namaste with both your hands.
- Pull your chest or chest out.
- Take a long deep breath and while exhaling bend the knees.
- Keep your soles on the ground. Place both your hands in front of the chest in the posture of Namaste.
- Keep the elbows by the knees.
- After staying in this state for some time, you can come back to the normal position.